New in Version 2.0
Version 2 of Super 8™ is all about sharing! You can now share videos everywhere you can view them in the app using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and via e-mail:
- Record View: Select "Share" below the record button to instantly share a movie you've just shot.
- Cartridge View: Tap the share icon to share an individual clip.
- Library View: When you tap on a movie cartridge, you now have the option to either play the movie or share it.
We've also added:
- A lens tray that makes selecting your lens faster and easier (just tap on the button of your choice above the lens).
- Fisheye lens.
- Posterize lens.
- Much faster rendering of movies.
- New Settings menu available from the Case View.
- And much more!
Note: You must set up your Twitter account in your iDevice's general settings before direct sharing will function. YouTube must be set up in Super 8™ settings. Facebook will let you sign in when you post from the app.
New in Version 1.1
- Larger viewfinder.
- Frame collection leaderboards.
- Link to purchase Super 8 movie tickets.
- Augmented reality viewer — Find and frame Super 8 posters and billboards for additional content.
Version 1.0 Launched
Welcome to Super 8™! We've hit the ground running with our ultimate digital replica of the classic cartridge film camera created in the 1960s.
You can add a variety of effects, arrange clips in any order and add your own titles! View movies in a built-in projector room. Then share your work with friends.
Capturing special moments is fun and easy with Super 8™!
Turn your iPhone into a digital Super 8 film camera!
Using the Super 8™ app, you can:
- Add lens, filter and shake effects for an almost unlimited variety of looks.
- Arrange clips the way you want them.
- Add your own titles.
- Watch your finished movies in the built-in Projector room.
- Send movies to your friends or download them to your computer.